EBMS continually is exploring innovative ways to improve the lives of our customers, focusing on the fiscal health of the organizations we serve, and the health and wellbeing of every single member.
Like you, EBMS has excelled in this ever-changing healthcare marketplace by establishing and maintaining a stellar reputation for integrity in all aspects of our business. We have strategically aligned our company with outstanding business partners like you, who share our same core values and focus on innovation. We are proud to have you as our partner as we work together to deliver better health outcomes for the clients we serve.
As a partner provider, you now have a dedicated team of EBMS specialists to support you. The team works closely with you to share data and to assist in the improvement of cost and quality of care. Other immediate benefits include:
- Assistance with coordination for inpatient admission authorizations
- Access to a UR nurse or case manager for questions related to patients’ hospital admission or plan of care authorizations
- Contracting assistance to join a group’s select PPO network
- 24/7 online access to patients’ eligibility, benefits and claims status
- Comprehensive reporting
- Ongoing maintenance of provider data to ensure timely, accurate payment
- NEW! ePayment options* for improved cash flow and reduction in administrative costs
* EBMS has selected Pay-Plus Solutions as our ePayment vendor to assist us in quickly transferring payment as well as complying with PPACA Section 1104. To sign up for ePayments using ACH or Credit Card as well as electronic EOB’s (835, Excel, PDF) please visit www.ppsonline.com or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Membership Services at 1-877-828-8834.
- HeW (complete, all payer EDI gateway and revenue cycle management solution)
- HeW Software (submit claims electronically to EBMS)
*If this is your first time submitting a claim, please call HeW at 877.565.5457 to set up an account.
- Pay-Plus® Secure Electronic Payment for Providers
- Pay-Plus® Secure Electronic Payment Info Video
- miBenefits Demo
- miHealthManager Demo
- Provider Network Listing
- Legal Update
- Legal Update - 6/6/13
- Healthcare Reform Timeline
- How I can participate in a Provider Network administered by EBMS
- Creating Healthy Communities
- Explanation of Provider Remittance Summary (EOB)
EBMS and partner Pay-Plus® Solutions are introducing new electronic payment processes to bring providers the latest in secure ePayment technology, adding speed and efficiency to our claims payment process. For additional information or questions, please contact the Pay-Plus® Customer Service Department at (877) 828-8770. Click here to read explanatory letter.