EBMS excels because we are passionate about what we do and we enjoy the people with whom we work—colleagues, clients, customers and communities. We know that people who are passionate about what they do rise to the top of their professions. As a company, we are active in industry events, serving on various association board of directors and committees, and often as presenters at national conferences. Our passion has lifted us to the top of our industry. Join us at one of the upcoming EBMS and/or industry events:
- HCAA Executive Forum, Feb. 8-10, 2017, Las Vegas, NV
- SPBA Spring Meeting, Mar. 15-17, 2017, Washington D.C. (Members Only)
- SIIA Self-Insured Health Plan Executive Forum, Mar. 28-29, 2017, Tucson, AZ
- Montana SHRM, May 3-5, 2017, Anaconda, MT
- EBMS 2017 Health & Business Symposium and 24th Annual Client Appreciation Events, July 18-20, 2017, Billings, MT
- SPBA Fall Meeting, Sept. 13-15, Cincinnati, OH (Members Only)
- Rock Stars of Health Summit, Sept. 27-29, Missoula, MT
- SIIA 37th Annual National Educational Conference & Expo, Oct. 8-10, 2017, Phoenix, AZ
23rd Annual EBMS Health & Business Symposium
You are invited to the 20th Annual
EBMS Health & Business Symposium and Golf Tournament!
Tuesday, July 26th – Thursday, July 28th, 2016
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN: GET READY TO KICK IT, HEALTHCARE STYLE
It’s time to turn it up at the 2016 EBMS Health & Business Symposium.
The healthcare industry is in the midst of a global transformation. Healthcare reform, escalating costs, and a changing workforce are front and center on the minds of business leaders around the world. In response, EBMS has assembled a fresh team of thought leaders, industry experts, and executive leadership from organizations across the U.S. They will keep it real and make sure you have the 411 to successfully manage your organization’s health plan.
Montanans for Healthcare Transparency Forum - Bozeman
TUESDAY, JUNE 28
2pm - 5pm
HOLIDAY INN BOZEMAN
5 BAXTER LANE
Join national experts and other leaders from public and private sectors to review the impacts of healthcare transparency for Montana businesses and consumers. Strategic insights from these experts - and discussions with peers from across the State - will help us design an action plan for Healthcare Transparency in Montana.
The Transparency Forum is free to attend and will cover:
- What’s taking place on a national level
- How physicians are incorporating it into their practice
- Model price transparency legislation being adopted by states to illuminate cost and quality information for consumers
Brewin’ Up a Cure Fundraiser
The EBMS miFight Relay for Life Team will host its fifth annual Brewin’ Up a Cure fundraiser to fight the devastating effects of cancer, on Saturday, June 11, from 4:00 – 8:00 p.m., at the Canyon Creek Brewing, 3060 Gabel Rd. A $5 ticket buys entrance into the event, which features food, a silent auction, a cornhole tournament, live entertainment by ZenClassicRock; and, for the first 200 people in the door, a free pint glass. All proceeds raised at Brewin’ Up a Cure are donated to the Yellowstone County Relay for Life.
Listen to Tara Keene Interview
Download Tara Keene Interview (MP3)
Montana Association of Health Care Purchasers
2016 MAHCP Employer Conference
May 11 - 12
Crowne Plaza Biilings, MT